Thursday, July 8, 2021

My Digital Day


We are learning about how we advertise ourselves online.We talked about only posting things online that keep us safe.We learned how tagging photos and posts make it easier to find out about someone.So we need to be careful about our post content.

We created a D.L.O showing our digital day. 

Firstly we had to copy the digital map on a google drawing.

Secondly we had to look in history and what we done.

Next we used remove background to remove the background on the icon. Then we put the icon on the digital map. We used the footprints to show our Digital Footprints.
I noticed that I visited Google Slides the most that day.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Manuera. Im a year 6 at Tautoro School. I loved this because you did phenomenal work with your digital day. This picture gave me a memory about when the whole class did it was because we didn´t understand what it was so we needed instruction. Look back and try and make your writing look better. How long did it take you to do this?


    ReplyDelete